"Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character." -- T. Alan Armstrong
Nice song. We should play this from a loudspeaker at our first tri-meet, just as you guys are starting your strides. If there was a fog machine, we'd have it made.
So I heard a rumor that there was one Autumn Lightner at practice... I hope that my sources are accurate. Glad to see that my texts aren't going unnoticed. Keep it up guys & gals.
Nice song. We should play this from a loudspeaker at our first tri-meet, just as you guys are starting your strides. If there was a fog machine, we'd have it made.
ReplyDeleteSo I heard a rumor that there was one Autumn Lightner at practice... I hope that my sources are accurate. Glad to see that my texts aren't going unnoticed. Keep it up guys & gals.
ReplyDeleteAh no, this song has been following me lately.
ReplyDelete