"Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character." -- T. Alan Armstrong
Sweet! Yea, practice starts Aug. 2nd at 9am. Since we eat breakfast after the run, we use one of the home ec rooms on the first hallway. Check the blog early next week and we'll post more info. I'm excited you'll be running!
Sweet! Yea, practice starts Aug. 2nd at 9am. Since we eat breakfast after the run, we use one of the home ec rooms on the first hallway. Check the blog early next week and we'll post more info. I'm excited you'll be running!
ReplyDeleteIf this was facebook I'd like this post. :P
ReplyDeletehaha, thanks & please be a little easy on me, since this will be my first year. lol
ReplyDelete