Alright guys, I'm new to this whole blog thing but I think it's a sweet idea.
Hope y'alls summer has started great, and I know you each and every one of you are probably just dying to get back into running! right?
I'm going to be here all summer, so I'll be updating this blog on a regular basis. I'll be posting different runs I may do, different trails I may find, and different times we can all get together to run, lift, swim, or just flat out chill.
Feel free to ask me for rides to summer runs at any time, even though I can't make most of them because of my job. But I'll be at all the evening ones.
This is going to be a great season for sure. Let's stay focused and motivated this summer so we can all beast it out this fall.
VARSITY GUYS competing for a Varsity spot, expect a text from me sometime soon about meeting up for a quick meeting sometime in the next two weeks. If I don't have your number feel free to post it here, or email me it.
Oh and leave me comments on this blog so I feel special and so I have more comments on my blog than Coach Frye. Haha, Peace out homies.
Hey Zack(:
ReplyDeleteJust so you feel special! Facebook me when we go on runs together
-Alyssa
Haha thanks for the comment Alyssa :) and totally.
ReplyDeleteheyy there zack. i will let you know when i am back in town to run! im looking forward to it. and feel special i just gave you my first comment! haha(:
ReplyDeleteYes! I have another comment! And sweet, have fun running on the beach, call me when you get back for a run.
ReplyDelete