Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Trailblazers running group

I'm going to be out today and next Tuesday at Montgomery Hall Park to join the Trailblazers running group. We meet at 5:30pm in the Soccer Parking lot. The trails are 5 miles, and I plan on running at a slow recovery pace.

If you're free, come run!!! And if you need a ride, please feel free to call me.

3 comments:

  1. You all already know this, but I just want to point out that Victor is a beast. He and I did the five mile trail at MHP today, and I could barely keep up.

    The trail conditions were decent, even though it had rained earlier in the afternoon. The two or three muddy sections weren't bad at all.

    Anybody that wants to join us next Tuesday is welcome. Same time and place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vic was there? haha i saw him at the Y when I was coaching swimmers. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete