Tuesday, June 8, 2010

An Informational Message, brought to you by Coach Frye

7 comments:

  1. Haha wow, we really have to learn how to get him over that fence

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I'm really impressed you took the time to do this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. price its just blabberize lol
    and coach frye, i showed this to my mom and she laughed.. really hard. she was impressed also hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey coach frye, nice message. haha. im going to be at the beach but hopefully i will be back in early july. i will be running and exercising by myself so i will be ready to jump into our intense xc practices. im looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol this is awesome! but totally unfair coach. you may have more comments then me now, but by the end of the summer, i will have the most. (btw, my comment doesn't count for your total)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I believe it does, Kearney...I believe it does.

    ReplyDelete